Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Catch up

I’m off to Jakarta this week. My trip was postponed last Sunday.

Engagement party last Saturday. It went really well. We all had a great time. Thank you to every one who came and made the day really special. Special thanks to my house mates who got up so early to prepare.

I’m still growing the mo for Movember. Its coming along nicely.

My work schedule is quite full. Trying to build a Time & Expense server this week. Spent most of the time troubleshooting. Still planning the Lotus Notes migration to Microsoft Sharepoint portal and K2.NET.

I’ve been at the gym every day after work. Trying to get back into shape. I’ve been such a slacker since I left uni.

Housemates are doing well. Our schedules ensure that we stay out of each others way a lot of the time. We all get along great.

Music that I been listening to on my iPod lately: Aaliyah, Alicia Keys, Switchfoot, and Frank Sinatra (he’s cool man).

Gayles doing good. She’s studying for exams (her Masters), working full time, and still has time for me… she’s so strong. When I was in my final year at uni I was working 30 hours a week and studying. I didn’t have time for anyone.

No comments: