Sunday, March 05, 2006

Jakarta - Day 1

I'll just post a brief overview of each day here in Jakarta.

Today I got up at 630am and unpacked. I went for breakfast and then waited for my fiances parents to pick me up. We went to Catholic mass (see previous post). After that we went for lunch. After lunch I went with Loy to a couples / singles for Christ meeting (previous post). After that I went to Pondok Inda Mall and window shopped. I had dinner at a Korean restaurant and then went window shopping again. I left the mall at about 10pm and just got back to my hotel room.

Temperature is about 30c today (everyday for that matter) with a 100% humidity. This climate is really good for my skin. I usually suffer from dermitis and sometimes get shortbreath in Perth. In spite of the pollution here, my breathing is really good, and my skin heals quickly.

It was a good day. But now I'm tired and am going to bed. It is going to be a busy week.

Dari Jakarta - selamat malam. Saya harus tidur sekarang.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Hey boo. New blog now.