Friday, December 09, 2005

My Allignments (from Psalm 16)

I just came across this in my card wallet... taken from a message at church earlier in the year...

Towards help
Towards blessing and away from lack
Towards health in life and relationships
Towards answers (what I do know) and away from questions (what I don't)
Towards growth
Towards strength - not weakness
Towards what's right with a thing - not what's wrong with it
Towards largeness - not smallness
Towards vision - not the past

We are all responsible for our lives. Through the many bad choices that we make, there is always time and opportunity to make the right choices. In all of the right choices that you make, God supports you. In all of the wrong choices that you make - you can not exhaust God's love and grace. He is able and willing to forgive you.

I also read this in a book that I'm currently reading...
"Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny"

I need to live on this stuff more and more every day.

No comments: