Thursday, October 27, 2005

@ work

I havn't had time to post lately because I've been quite busy with work. Here is my past fortnight in brief...

  • I got engaged to the lovely girl that I have been dating for 4 years.
  • I had a health scare, but with prayer support and the blessing of God, it turned out to be a minor issue. Praise God for His faithfullness and thank you to everyone who upheld me in their prayers. Our God is faithful.
  • I am planning an engagement party.
  • I am being trained to be Sharepoint Portal administrator and K2.NET developer at work. This is very exciting and will open the door to many excellent career opportunities.
  • Went to Churchtogethor on Sunday night. It was a great night with over 18000 people from different churches in attendance, remembering that we are One body of Christ.
  • Right now I am restoring our company portal from Indonesia to our local portal here in Perth.
  • I have cut back on coffee during the week but increased my coffee intake on the weekend.
  • I got up on the speakers box in Perth city on Sunday before church togethor to tell everyone about our God...
  • I am attending MC again. I did not want to uproot my fiancee when I am not fully planted @ RV.
  • And thats all.... GBU all.

No comments: