Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday

Watched a message recorded at Hillsong conference 2005. The speaker was Reinhard Bonke. Reinhard is an evangelist.

Since the year 2000, he has seen 38.5 MILLION people come to the Lord in Nigeria. WOW!!! He is a very hot fiery preacher. He told of how certain churches in Germany asked him to stop preaching so loud. I love his response... "How can I pur like a kitten when I see what the devil is doing to the German people. I want to roar like a lion 'JESUS SAVES! JESUS SAVES! JESUS SAVES! JESUS SAVES!' I want the whole the world to hear me roar!" (paraphrased).

Went to church today. There is a very strong sense that revival is about to come. Hearts are expectant. One man from the Solomon Islands testified of an email sent to him yesterday by a pastor in PNG, who last week baptised 1,300 people in one day. That is exciting. If you are a Christian, be expectant. Throw off every thing that hinders and eagerly expect the miraculous.

No comments: