Saturday, April 07, 2007

More meanderings

I was talking to my career counsellor at work the other day about where I would like to use my consultancy skills in a few years - what path would I like to take? The options - strategy & operations consulting for big business or technical integration consulting for big business.

Where do I stand on this issue?

Indonesia, one of the biggest coal and oil deposits in the world is largely at the mercy of big business as they take their resources using their cheap labour. I think that if I were to continue along this path, I would use my services to help grow local national businesses within Indonesia and other South East Asian countries.

Anyway, it's late. I'm on coffee and just meandering. Writing whatever comes to mind. I'm going home now. Easter Sunday tomorrow.

Christ is risen. There is hope for better days.

No comments: