Friday, March 30, 2007

just an update.

I am spazzing out now. My routine for so long has been to take every Sunday and use it to go to Church in the morning, have lunch with my wife at a South Perth cafe, spend some time alone, and then spend about 2 hours between 2 and 4pm in a cafe writing. It was a time when I could be in my own zone. My mind would be oriented on the important things. I would write anything that came to mind. Much of the poetry and creative essays about justice in this blog came from those cafe times.

However, a nearly two months ago our car was damaged in an accident and we have been car-less while it is in the panel beaters getting fixed. So, what has happened? Sundays are spend at home or in the city. I can't write creatively at home. I miss my church and I miss my cafe.

The good thing is, the car will be returned within two weeks. Our zhangziggy. Freedom will be restored. Creativity will flow.

Work is going great. I love the things I am learning. I am currently assigned to two clients. I am doing a Business Process Improvement at one, and a Gap Analysis at the other. One is a government company, the other is an engineering company. What one do you think I like most? The engineering of course. Government agencies were a shock to me. It almost seems as though work ethic is non-existent. Send me to the resources sector any day.

Anyway, time to work. Catch ya'll soon.

No comments: