Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New blog direction

I have been absent from this blog for some weeks now, and have not written anything meaningful for much longer. I have re-evaluated what I do with this blog. I have decided that I will use it as a place where I will place some of the articles that I write, a place to put the sermons that have deeply challenged me, a place to put quotations to stir and inspire, and occasionally, to let you know what I am up to. My posts will be few and far between, but I hope that what I do post is something of quality – something that you can give thought to. If you disagree with anything that I say in my posts – please leave a comment to let me know. We can talk about it and maybe we can both come away with a deeper understanding. I do not fear mistakes. I only fear creative and constructive responses to those mistakes. Thank you for those who take the time to read this.

No comments: